Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Challenge #283

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Glad you could stop by.  It has been very hectic for me lately as I have actually "come out of retirement" and started going into an office.  You see, I was an at-home travel agent (but the "at-home" part was not doing so well) so I go into work 3-4 days a week now.  It is different and am learning to manage my time again.  As a result, I sometimes do not get as much "fun stuff" done - just like all of you.  But enough about me...

Our photo this week is one of a little chickadee.  Our back yard is full of them right now.

On to the top cards for challenge #281:



Great cards, ladies!  Congrats to the top three and thank you to everyone who took the time to enter this challenge

Our sketch for this week has the optional theme, It's a Surprise.  Use it or not, it is up to you.
 And here are the cards from the team. (No surprise here, they are all amazing!)








Beautiful cards, ladies - as always.  You are so inspirational and so creative.  I am certain our viewers will want to take up the challenge after seeing your cards.

Remember, everyone, our challenge runs for two weeks (until August 22nd) and you can enter below or by posting on our Facebook page.  Happy card making!

No comments: