Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Challenge #80

Good morning!  
This week, we have another great sketch from Jenn.  I am so fortunate that she likes doing them as I seem to be completely out of time this week.
Here it is:
Don't you love the flourishes in the background?

This week, let me welcome our guest designer - Sarah Taylor.  Sarah is a very talented card maker and a loyal follower of this site.  
You can check out her amazing designs on her blog, Aunt Bee's Pickles.  Here is her inspiration for the challenge:
And here are the examples from the Stampin' Friends team:






Our team was somewhat abbreviated this week, but I am sure you will agree, the samples are awesome. Now, let me see what you can come up with!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Dena J said...

Thank you for a fun challenge!